The 2014 Billabong EP Closed Championships which were postponed at the end of last year will be held this weekend as previously advertised. Please take note of the following:-
• All divisions will be surfed on Saturday with the Semi-finals and Finals being held on Sunday. The schedule will go out by Thursday.
• All 2014 affiliated EP members are encouraged to surf this Championships. You will surf in last years’ age division. The divisions are as follows:- U10, U12 Boys and Girls, U14 Boys and Girls, U16 Boys and Girls, U18 Boys and Girls, U20 Boys and Girls, Open Ladies and Mens, Masters, Grand Masters, Kahuana’s and Vets. ………….. Entry fee only R50
• If you were not an affiliated member in 2014, you may affiliate on Saturday for 2015 and surf the championships.
R200 for first family member, R150 for second immediate family member and R100 for 3rd family member.
• Billabong is sponsoring the event and all finalists will receive a certificate and prize from Billabong.
• Meet at 7am on Saturday morning at Pipe.
• Sunday - The first couple of heats must meet at 7.30 at Pipe. All semi’s and finals will be surfed on Sunday.
• Sunday evening - The AGM and the Prize Giving will take place soon afterwards at the Boardwalk Hotel. A cash bar will be available.
All EP teams (except the Grommets, they have already had their presentation) will receive their colour certificates.
The Billabong EP Champs will then be awarded with their certificates and prizes.
Spread the word and come and enjoy a family weekend of surfing with Eastern Province Surfing and Billabong.